March 24, 2012

Getting started with Android Development

Hi everyone,

Five months ago or so I made a significant improvement upgrading my phone from Nokia 6300 to a marvelous Samsung Galaxy S II.

Since I purchased this phone I started being interested in Android Development so I searched the web for some good resources for learning Android Development.

Note that some of the prerequisites for doing Android Development are:
  • A good understanding of Java and Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
  • Knowing how to use a modern Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse
  • Installing the Google Android SDK and AVD (Emulator)
  • Owning and Android Device (not obligatory, but this can help a lot as it is much faster than using the emulator)
Here are some great resources to get started:
Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment