Five months ago or so I made a significant improvement upgrading my phone from Nokia 6300 to a marvelous Samsung Galaxy S II.
Since I purchased this phone I started being interested in Android Development so I searched the web for some good resources for learning Android Development.
Note that some of the prerequisites for doing Android Development are:
- A good understanding of Java and Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Knowing how to use a modern Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse
- Installing the Google Android SDK and AVD (Emulator)
- Owning and Android Device (not obligatory, but this can help a lot as it is much faster than using the emulator)
- http://www.vogella.de/articles/Android/article.html, a great turorial by Lars Vogel
- http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html, download, install and use the SDK
- http://developer.android.com/guide/index.html, Android development guide