In the last month of so, in my spare time, I was working on an Android game which I called Zap The Ghost.
The purpose of the game is simple. You need to tap various characters as they appear on the screen for points. There are different characters from two categories: good and bad characters. As you probably guessed you only need to tap (kill) bad characters to gain points. You can lose points and even lives if you do not tap a bad character of more importantly if you tap a good character.
The game currently has the following features:
- Uses AndEngine as the game engine
- Has Settings and Local Highscores which are saved in an SQLite database
- Has 2 difficulties: Easy and Hard which decide the number of starting lives and the speed to which the characters appear on the screen
- Used Swarm as Global Scores Provider
- Uses ACRA as Crash Reporter
- Has sounds and music (in progress) which can be enabled or disabled
- Has How To Play Instructions and Credits screens
Below are some screenshots from the game: