- AndEngine: http://www.andengine.org/
- Swarm Connect: http://swarmconnect.com/
- ACRA: http://code.google.com/p/acra/
The only collected information is during Crash Report which the user has the liberty to send them or not. This information includes debugging logs made by the game itself and technical information about the device such as model, resolution and Android version. Note that this information is useful to the developer for quickly fixing problems that might appear.
Note that the collected information and Crash Reports are not automatically sent to the developer but the user is prompted by a dialog allowing them to add a comment and then either send or not send the report.
Bellow are the permissions used by Zap The Ghost:
- INTERNET - Needed to access and submit scores to Swarm, access Credits links and send optional Crash Reports.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - Allows Swarm to prevent fraud and create a secure environment (no personally identifiable information is used).
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Allows Swarm to detect when a user is online or when the user's connection has been lost.
- READ_LOGS - Allows debug logs to be collected and set along with optional Crash Reports. Note that you will be prompted when a Crash Report occurs and you can decide whether you want to send it or not.
- WAKE_LOCK - Prevents the phone from going to sleep (locking) while playing the game.